GRAMMAR OF THE EYES HAVE IT ,Change into Simple ,Complex and Compound

.

Change into Simple ,Complex and Compound.


  1. I had the train compartment to myself up to Rohana, then a girl got in.

 [Change into Complex/Compound]

 2. The couple who saw her off were probably her parents[Change into Simple/Compound]

 3. They called their goodbyes and the train pulled out of the station. [Change into Simple/Complex]

4. As I was totally blind at that time, my eyes( grew )sensitive only to light and darkness. [Change into Simple/Compound]

 5. I  knew that she wore slippers. [Change into Simple/Compound]

6. People with good eyesight fail to see what is right in front of them. [Change into Simple/Compound]

 7. People who cannot see have to take in only the essentials. [Change into Simple/Compound] 

8. I thought that it shouldn't be too difficult. [Change into Simple/Compound]

 9. I would be able to prevent her from discovering that I was blind. (Change into Simple/Compound)

 10. I knew that there were hardly any animals left in the forests near Dehra. (Change into Simple/Compound)

Comments